Restaurant District Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
RESTAURANT DISTRICT MANAGER needed in SW Connecticut to oversee 5-7 corporate casual restaurants in CT, Long Island, NY and Upstate NY for an internationally-recognized concept.
- MUST HAVE 5+ years experience as a District Manager, Regional Director, Area Director or Director of Operations in a fast paced, full service restaurant or a fast casual concept such as Cosi, Chop't, Shake Shack, Au Bon Pain, Panera, etc.
- Proven track record motiving, developing and training managers of all calibers
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ongoing manager development opportunities
- Medical – 50% personal and 50% dependent coverage
- Dental/ Vision/ LTD offered – paid by employee
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Membership Reimbursement - up to $50/month
- Much more!
Pleaserespond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at . If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant District Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.