- Preferred, pediatric pulmonary function testing, and RTD will also consider a traveler who has adult experience with pediatric experience with pulmonary function testing.
- RRT's that have STRONG & HEAVY PICU/CVICU experience
- 3 years minimum experience in a CHILDREN'S hospital OR heavy PEDIATRIC/PICU experience from an adult facility; must have 40% or more assigned to the PICU if coming from an adult facility.
- 2 years minimum of respiratory therapy experience in an acute care setting and must have peds experience
- Current CA license as Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Current RRT License
- BLS - AHA
- PALS - AHA
- Functions at the standard level or respiratory therapy practice.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions affecting the cardiopulmonary system for children and adults.
- Selects and administers the appropriate care, taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Should be able to identify own limitations and seeks resources as needed.