We are an executive search firm who has been hired to identify a Respiratory Care Manager.
Respiratory Care Manager Job description:
Accountable for leading and administering all activities for Respiratory Care and Cardiac Surveillance Services.
Respiratory Care Manager Basic Qualifications:
? Minimum five (5) years of general healthcare management experience.
? Minimum two (2) years of Inpatient healthcare management experience.
? Minimum three (3) years of Health Care/Hospital operational management.
?Experience with operational turnaround and culture transformation.
?Bachelor's degree in science/respiratory care or related healthcare field.
? Graduate of an accredited (JCRTE) Respiratory Care Program.
?High School Diploma or General EducationDiploma (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
? Oregon RT license.
? RRT certification.
Respiratory Care Manager Additional Requirements:
? Strong team mentoring and development experience
? Working knowledge of national and local healthcare regulation and policy, and national and state accrediting bodies and standards.
? Excellent financial skills including skills in budgeting, forecasting, strategic fiscal planning, and the use of decision support systems to guide operating decisions.
? Proficient in managing multiple inpatient and outpatient departments.
? Excellent personnel management skills.
?Budget management skills.
? Customer Service oriented.
? Ability to coach for staff development.
? Able to provide and manage staff technical training.
? Participatory management oriented.
? Computer skills include proficiency in e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
? Regional resource for respiratory Care, sleep diagnostics and cardiac surveillance.
Respiratory Care Manager Preferred Qualifications:
? Minimum five (5) years of quality assurance/JCAHO experience.
? Minimum three (3) years of health education/promotion training.
? Minimum three (3) years of health maintenance organizational experience.
? Minimum three (3) years of management/personnel experience.
- M.S. in science or related health care field.
- ? M.S. in health sciences or related field.
- ? Health Care Management/training operations of five (5) years inpatient or outpatient.
- ? NFPA; hospital policies and procedures.
- ? Hazardous Communication; blood and body fluid exposure; Infection Control policies.
- ? Equipment operation and maintenance.
- ? Ethical and legal principles.
- ? Department policies and procedures.
- ? Outcome oriented.
- ? Able to analyze complex data and modify programs to improve quality of care, affordability and customer service.
- ? History of developing innovative programs.
- ? Professionally active.
- ? Able to successfully work in multidisciplinary teams at multiple sites to achieve positive outcomes.
If you meet all the qualifications for the respiratory care manager position, we want to hear from you!