• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 Years Pharmaceutical/Medical sales experience
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which in some territories may include overnight travel up to 30%
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
• 5+ Years Pharmaceutical sales experience
• Preferred experiences:
• Selling Biologic products that utilize the Buy & Bill or Specialty pharmacy modes of distribution
• Selling Respiratory products
• Selling HCP administered injectable products
• Demonstration of high performance for previous 12 months
• Candidates must possess a solid track record of success working in a complex matrix environment to ensure success in interfacing and coordinating with a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills required
• Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities and to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities
• Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
• Strong business planning skills and ability to multi-task.
The GSK respiratory business is one of the largest in the world, with 45 years of investment in respiratory research for asthma and COPD. The Respiratory Biologic’s team is responsible for selling the first in class IL-5 biologic medicine that is one of the respiratory portfolio cornerstones of growth now and in the future.
GSK’s heritage spans more than 300 years, helping billions of people around the world. We are a science-led global healthcare company with a significant US footprint. We have three world leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. Ranked #1 in Fortune magazine’s Change the World list for improving access to medicines. We are a company of more than 100,000 individuals, united by our mission and our four values of patient focus, integrity, respect for people, and transparency.
Click here to find out how you can help people do more, feel better and live longer!
• Provide Scientific Knowledge, Business Acumen, and Customer Engagement expertise to specialist customers in support of a GSK biologic product.
• To understand the reimbursement/distribution landscape for specialist customers and identify the appropriate resources (e. g. Payer Relations Managers, HUB, headquarter approved materials) to refer customers to appropriate resource for reimbursement and distribution choices, working within GSK guidelines and values at all times.
• Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing, with respect to severe asthma therapeutic expertise .
• Provide product educational programs/in-services to customers.
• Work within Compliance guidelines and GSK values at all times.
• Develop strategies and tactics to generate sales.
• Develop and implement strategies specific to each customer within an account (i.e., Allergists, Pulmonologists, nurses, PAs, business/office managers).
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Marketing, Payer Relations Managers, Respiratory Biologics Educators, Medical (MSLs), and other functions within GSK.
• Effectively manage allocated resources (i.e., financial).
• Provide outstanding customer service by responding to our customers' requests, inquiries and needs.