We’re covering even more ground and have nursing openings in your community. We have a place for you. Your dream job awaits.
Our Resource Team nursing team is expanding with a new unit! We’re looking for Registered Nurses to join our tight-knit nursing team at Texas Health HEB today.
Where you’ll work
- Enjoy self-scheduling to help with work/life balance plus excellent opportunities for educational and career growth including NCAP
- Our team is like a family with a strong participation in our UBC, great relationship with our physicians and advancement opportunities
- Ours resource team department has the opportunity to work with many units, ICU, Med/Surg and Observation.
- Great opportunity to advance your nursing knowledge as we are looking for RNs with a variety of nursing experience including Intensive Care, Trauma, Emergency, Neuro, Med/Surg and Progressive Care
- We offer excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy
At Texas Health HEB, we’re
- A Level III Trauma Center
- Designated by The Joint Commission for Stroke Care, Heart Failure and Chest Pain
- A Primary Stroke Center
- A Cycle III Chest Pain Center
What you’ll need / What we require
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program (Trauma, ED, Neuro or CVICU, Med/Surg or PCU nursing experience is preferred)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS / ACLS upon hire
- CPI required within 60 days of hire
Salary range is Minimum $26.50 per hour to Maximum $50.82 per hour – based on relevant RN experience
- Full time / Three 12-hour shifts per week
- Night Shift / 7pm – 7am with rotating weekends and holidays
This is the perfect time to join the Texas Health family. You belong here.