Join our team and help us protect what matters most. ADT offers a competitive base salary and bonus plan. Employees can choose from a variety of medical, dental, vision, and supplementary insurance plans. ADT offers a 401(k) with a competitive matching contribution, up to 5% of eligible compensation. Additional benefits include automobile and cell phone reimbursements, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, corporate discounts, and flexible spending accounts.
The Matrix Manager is a hybrid position that oversees Residential New Sale and Resale Representatives. Working at ADT means working as part of a team; you'll find the tools, resources, and support to help you explore opportunities within ADT and realize your full potential. To support further growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team. Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Generous incentive plans are in place to reward positive results. The corporate headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support along with a sophisticated technology infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory where territories may overlap between Residential New and Resale (Matrix) groups, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Sales Representatives. Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and monitor results.
- Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness. Conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals.
- Participate in recruiting activities to select and hire new Sales Representatives, as required.
- Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that will enhance self-generation contribution.
- Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of new and existing representatives.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely communications.
- Hold regular sales meetings with Sales Representatives (minimally, on weekly basis).
- Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers - while engaged in problem solving and situations that require conflict resolution.
- Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience.
- Has a proven successful track record in related industries or working with large accounts.
- Successfully developed a professional business team.
- Is a passionate leader with a strong presence and recognition within a local community.
- Demonstrated success in handling high dollar sales transactions and large bids.
- Effectively educated consumers on products and services and success in consultative selling.
- May be required to drive to work locations in the assigned territory, requiring 50-60% local travel.
- Valid driving license with clean driving record is required.