Residential Sales Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
An ADT Residential Sales Manager is the leader of residential sales functions within a market/district. The Sales Manager builds effective programs to train sales team on in-home sales techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales teams within a defined territory/region(s). Focus on selling diverse products to higher end consumers while maximizing recurring revenue contribution and profitable installation dollars.
- Be proficient in the awareness of connected home type product and services. Ability to grasp and explain Residential Integrated Products & Services
- Implement and administer sales programs in residential consumer markets to maximize profitable opportunities.
- Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Sales Representatives. Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and monitor results.
- Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness. Conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals.
- Participate in recruiting activities to select and hire new Sales Representatives, as required.
- Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that will enhance self-generation contribution.
- Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of new and existing representatives.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely communications.
- Hold regular sales meetings with Sales Representatives (minimally, on weekly basis).
- Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers - while engaged in problem solving and situations that require conflict resolution.
- Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, including 3 years of residential sales experience.
- Has a proven successful track record in consumer/residential sales or related industries working with large accounts.
- Successfully developed a professional business team.
- Is a passionate leader with a strong presence and recognition within a local community.
- Demonstrated success in handling high dollar sales transactions and large bids.
- Effectively educated consumers on products and services and success in consultative selling.
- May be required to drive to work locations in the assigned territory, requiring 50-60% local travel
- Valid driving license with clean driving record is required
Job ID 1812814