Would you be excited about an opportunity to join a growing appraisal company that wants you to be successful in building the best income of your life? Our client is experiencing exciting growth throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. Their Management Team is renowned to maintain the highest quality business standards with outstanding business ethics. They take pride in being a world-class customer service, quality control and innovative technology and applications. But extremely important to you is their business model and client base as it affords the opportunity to maintain steady workflow and volume through the slowest of markets.
- Salary + Fee Split
- Fee Split, W-2 Employee
- Fee Split, 1099 Subcontractor
- Complete real estate appraisals that are compliant with Federal and State laws, as well as being done in accordance with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Provide industry leading customer service while ensuring the highest level of appraisal quality.
- Maintain the highest level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams and customers to ensure a seamless customer service experience. Submits proactive status updates at the order level and responds to all calls/emails/texts in a prompt and professional manner.
- Attend training seminars/webinars and conference calls as required.
The ideal candidate will be driven, self-motivated and passionate about the Appraisal industry. The successful candidate must:
- Licensed Residential, Certified Residential, Certified General or Trainee Appraiser license in good standing.
- Length of time on the job and review of prior work will determine compensation.
- Broad residential knowledge of properties and market factors within the geographic area of competency.
- Consistently and independently handles all aspects of the job well within a defined territory.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally to complete appraisal assignments.
- Reliable transportation. Maintaining all licenses or state certifications in good standing
- Prior Staff Appraiser experience at a lender or appraisal management company. (Preferred)
- FHA Approved appraiser in good standing. (Preferred)
- Veterans Administration (VA) Approval. (Preferred)
- Experience in appraising all types of residential property.
- Pass a background and criminal history verification.
- Be drug free.
Equal Employment Opportunity