Join Our Construction Team!
The Residential Construction Manager will be responsible for all daily duties that involve the oversight of successful and timely construction of individual single family homes for the home purchaser. Homes may be under construction within a subdivision or scattered lot.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the overall construction of single family homes. This includes all stages from clearing and preparation of jobsite thru customer orientation and warranty.
• Ensure homes are constructed and completed within company specifications and timeframes.
• Adhere to company quality assurance policies and procedures for meeting minimum standards of home construction.
• Manage customer service through the Holiday Builders warranty program, ensuring outstanding issues are completed in a timely manner and within company policy and procedures.
• Develop and promote long-term positive relationships with internal and external customers, trade partners and industry associates.
BS Degree in Construction Management or related field of study or equivalent experience
Minimum of 4 years directly related experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include spreadsheet and database programs
Requires ability to:
• work in a fast paced environment
• gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
• interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and general public, requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• maintain attention to detail and follow through
• make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively
• negotiate schedules with trade partners and subcontractors as required
• Able to lift, push or move 10 to 25 pounds without assistance
• Requires the ability to climb, stoop, kneel or crouch to gain access for home inspections