We are seeking a Director of Resident Care. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
- Overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Effective and efficient organization and staffing of the Resident Services Department.
- Ensures resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
- Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 2 years of experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Three years of experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to apply Geriatric Nursing principles.
- Familiarity with pertinent State Regulations.
- Registered Nurse License in good standing