Meadowood is a beautiful community in Bloomington, IN, with more than 260 units offering independent living and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Resident Services Director to lead our clinical team!
- Overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents
- Effective and efficient organization and staffing of the Resident Services Department.
- Ensures resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction
- Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 2 years of experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Three years of experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to apply Geriatric Nursing principles
- Familiarity with pertinent State Regulations
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.