- Supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments.
- Provides daily on-site construction management and site inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications, codes and other contract documents
- Manages CPM project schedule and budget, including preparation and negotiation of change orders
- Coordinates with design engineer to ensure timely review of Contractor submittals and issuance of RFI responses
- Reviews and recommends payment of construction progress payments.
- Interacts with client on a regular basis and builds positive working relationships
- Holds regular project progress meetings and provide updates to client and Construction Manager regarding critical issues and risks.
- Assists Construction Manager in preparation of proposals to provide professional services.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as Resident Engineer on water/wastewater projects
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Engineering or closely related field.
- NY Professional Engineer (PE) License required
- Construction Management Association of America Certified Construction Manager (CCM) preferred
- Excellent communications and client relations skills
- Must have the ability to manage a large staff of field personnel and work as a team player
- Working knowledge of project management information software e-Builder preferred
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.