User experience (UX) is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that empower our users. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights that inform product strategy and guide the design of the experiences we create.
Our multidisciplinary UX teams include ux designers, visual designers, and ux researchers who are passionate about quality, usability, and performance. We collaborate closely with product managers, software engineers, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, usage data and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with team members to prioritize and conduct research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- 7+ years of work experience.
- 2 years of experienceworking with enterprise software applications.
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and development practices, including agile environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- A Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.