$80K — $100K *
Work on infrastructure software design and implementation, including but not limited to compute, storage, database, networking, etc.
• Collect end-to-end requirements from the business partners and make good trade-offs in designing system
• Understand industrial trends and be able to learn and work on cutting edge technologies quickly
• Debug and do performance studies of infrastructure software systems
• Publish papers and write patent applications
• Bachelor/Master degrees in computer-related fields. Ph.D. degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience with a strong track of records. Newly graduated Ph.D. candidates with a strong research background in relevant fields may exempt from this requirement
• Great in communication and cooperation with team members and business partners
• Self-driven and willing to mentor junior team members
• Understand how to build large-scale, distributed systems
• Clear insights into industry trends.
• Expert in at least one programming language: C++, Java, Python, etc
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$150K — $200K
6 days ago
$160K — $200K + + bonus