Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Fellow Lead Machine Learning Systems Architect
As part of AMD Research, you will have the opportunity develop a winning team that collaborates with customers, explores new machine learning algorithms and techniques, and leads the development of best-in-class hardware, software, and systems technologies to solve real-world problems.
AMD Research is an entrepreneurial research organization with a strong track record of pushing research concepts into AMD products.
Our research teams work closely with outside customers and internal teams to develop hardware, software, and systems technologies into next generation computing platforms.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead systems research in machine learning, including hardware and software components
- Develop software and systems solutions that address the evolving needs of AMD’s customers
- Drive research and development, proofs of concept, technology transfer, and customer interactions that lead to the development of AMD best-in-class machine learning platforms
- Collaborate with research, engineering, and other AMD teams to drive software and systems solutions for machine learning applications
The best applicant will have:
- PhD or equivalent experience in a field associated with AI and machine learning such as computer science/engineering, applied mathematics, or statistics
- Expertise with machine learning systems architecture
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Caffe
- Large-scale and performance critical machine learning software experience
- Expertise with GPU acceleration of machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with new application areas of machine learning techniques in science, manufacturing, medicine, or others
Requisition Number: 42821