* Perform highly complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of distinct product hardware or technical services.
* Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques to the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
* Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
* Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors’ capabilities.
* Assist with training junior software engineer staff.
*This position is on-site in Springfield, VA
* 7 years of experience with developing software solutions using Java or Python
* 2 years of experience with Spectral data mining methods
* Experience with multi-dimensional clustering
* BA or BS degree and 18 years of experience with developing software solutions or
* MA or MS degree and 15 years of experience with developing software solutions
* TS/SCI clearance isrequired
* Knowledge of NGA and the intelligence community
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.