$80K - $100K*
· Works with a highly dedicated and productive team. Responsible for completion of assigned projects within timeline.
· Works with group leader to establish project goals aligned with business goals which reflect customer needs.
· Provides scientific and technical leadership, creativity, and management when designing, initiating, and executing research projects.
· Provides protein expression, purification, and characterization support.
· Develops protein expression and purification methods for new protein candidates.
· Develops and optimizes scale-up processes for gram quantity production.
· Identify problems and develop solutions.
· Communicates with leadership and collaborators on progress of assigned projects and makes recommendations for production strategy.
· Serves on cross-functional teams to support research initiatives.<
Valid through: 2020-2-21