- Develop and apply computational solutions to biomedical problems, involving signal processing of time series physiological data, data mining, data-driven and physiological-based models, and artificial intelligence.
- Analyze and model physiological data with relevance to, but not limited to, cognitive performance, sleep disorders, and therapeutic interventions using MATLAB and associated toolboxes.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects, involving a diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists across multiple laboratories.
- Prepare research proposals, progress reports, and manuscripts for submission to scientific journals.
- Present research methods and findings at appropriate scientific conferences.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: PhD required
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years related experience, extensive computational experience, and a strong publication record.