AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Research Scientist III will be an integral part of the AMRI team working on complex solid state research projects for the pharmaceutical industry.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
- Perform laboratory experiments in the areas of crystallization and solid form screening of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interpret data from a wide range of solid-state and analytical techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks).
- Prepare reports containing experimental and analytical results.
- Comply with cGMP procedures, safety requirements, and company policies.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 5 years chemistry laboratory or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Crystallization and wet chemistry laboratory experience.
- Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and through written documents.
- Good work ethic, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Organic Chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical solid-state chemistry and thermodynamics.
- Hands-on experience in solid form screening and/or crystallization process development.
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment.