In the mission towards continuously addressing big technical challenges and exploring next-generation product opportunities, Adobe Emerging Product Group (EPG) is looking for self-motivated talent to fit in the position of Research Scientist to help drive forward our mission. As a Research Scientist @ EPG, you will work closely with other team members on exploratory projects primarily on mobile devices that directly impact millions of customers. Individuals in this role are expected to have strong machine learning expertise and programming (mobile programming skills preferred). Experiences in one of the following focus areas are a plus, such as deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, speech/audio processing, and among others. The ideal candidate shall have a strong interest on prototyping intelligent applications and solving challenging real-world problems.
If you are passionate about solving big technical challenges, this is your opportunity to work with a truly great team on some really exciting projects.
What you’ll do
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this is a unique “best of both worlds” opportunity. If you’d love the flexibility and personal impact of joining an exciting startup but also dream of having the deep resources, cool perks and global launch stage that only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, this is where you belong.
- You’ll have strong input on the direction of technology and new product category.
- Explore, develop, implement, test, deploy, and support new technology and product
- Make an impact while building a rewarding career at a new growing division within Adobe
What you need to succeed
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and python.
- Strong passion for algorithm prototyping on mobile device.
- Extensive experiences solving challenging real-world problems with machine learning, particularly in deep learning and/or reinforcement learning.
- Strong expertise in at least one of the following areas: Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, System Design, Compiler, and etc.
- 2+ years experiences on low-level code optimization as a plus.
- Experiences in mobile app development as a plus.
- Ability to work independently and strong communication skills within and across teams.