Research Project Manager
Job ID: 208412
The Research Project Manager manages and coordinates assigned clinical projects.
- Responsible for overall project planning and execution of assigned clinical research projects.
- Manages research projects within approved budgets & timelines and manages protocols & resource requirements across entire portfolio of assigned clinical research projects.
- Assures clinical research projects are in compliance with regulations.
- Ensures that project safety concerns and/or adverse events are identified and appropriate responses to such concerns are developed and executed.
- Minimum Qualification: Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position.
- PreferredQualification: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum Qualification: Five years of experience working in nursing.
- Minimum Qualification: Five to Ten years' experience in nursing.
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.