FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency, is looking for Research Manager or Senior Research Manager to join our True Global Intelligence Team in the U.S., and are flexible on locations including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Sacramento, or San Francisco. Our True Global Intelligence Practice integrates primary and secondary research methods with communications measurement and data analytics. This position will assist lead analytics and assist with client management for multiple accounts, focusing on communications and social media measurement, audience insights, textual analytics and performance assessment. The role will be a great opportunity for someone who is interested in communications and has proven experience in translating analysis of communications performance into data-driven strategy.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end execution of integrated research and analytics assignments while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources
- Advise clients and senior-level decision makers with strategic recommendations based on research and analytics findings
- Lead research design and data collection process that align with objectives
- Ensure established processes are followed, and maintaining required documentation to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards
- Own all aspects of the project execution and escalate issues that impact the timeline or data quality in a timely manner
- Counsel junior-level staff, oversee deliverables, and provide professional development opportunities
- Assist with development of scopes of work, budget management, and staffing with team leads
- 4-7 years of experience across a broad range of research categories and models; Previous experience in a client-service capacity is preferred
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful insights
- Strong Project Management skills; capable of setting priorities, meeting deadlines and managing projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels using both technical and non-technical verbiage. Great at presenting findings to a diverse audience.
- Strong skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Multitasker, self-starter, proactive, problem solve, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required