Penske Media Corp. is seeking a Research Manager to help spearhead the development and execution of all research initiatives across the company. In this role you will work across all of PMC including sales and marketing, product development, audience marketing, editorial and events. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with one of the leading growth media companies in the US. This position reports to PMC’s Research Director.
- Research Generalist: Provide support across multiple functions: primary, syndicated and data analytics
- Develop, design, and implement custom research and ad effectiveness studies
- Mentor PMC marketing teams on translating data into sales stories
- Develop insights from complex data sets to inform business decisions
- Proactively problem solve to seek the best solution to challenges
- Manage reporting of the latest industry trends, new product and services
- Supplier and vendor management, including monitoring studies for data accuracy
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital media research and insights (custom and syndicated)
- Creative thinker with a passion for data and making sense of it all
- Experience programming surveys with custom research software, such as Survey Monkey, Qualtrics
- Experience with syndicated audiences services such as Comscore, MRI Fusion, Ipsos and ad effectiveness studies from Nielsen, Kantar, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, juggle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Must be accurate with a high attention to detail
- Strong presentation, writing and project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience with data analytics platforms such as Looker, a plus