As a Research Manager with Numerator Surveys, you’ll be a vital member of our team focusing on a core set of clients and ad-hoc projects. Your responsibilities will include project and questionnaire design through to final analysis and delivery of results to your clients. You’ll be the primary point of contact for your client, with the support and partnership of a Research Associate. Outside of project execution, your goal will be to serve as a trusted adviser with your client – including looking for additional survey opportunities as well as an annual business review of accomplishments.
- Responsible for project design (including proposal writing as needed), execution, and analysis of client-specific projects, including questionnaire writing, sample selection, tab and analytical plans, data weighting, and writing and presentation of results
- Expected to be the primary point of contact for client, supported by a Research Associate on each project and often working closely with other members of client team
- Well-versed both in Numerator Survey offer and capabilities as well as broad awareness of full suite of Numerator data sources
- Prepare annual business reviews as needed with key clients in roster
- Manage client workload with minimal supervision/oversight required
- Expected to provide mentor-ship and training to members of the Research Associate team as you work side-by-side on projects
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of quantitative research experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial focus to thrive within our growth-oriented environment, with a drive to contribute to our growth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize accordingly while maintaining superior client service
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a dispersed team environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented, committed to providing the highest quality data and analysis to clients
- Analytic mindset with a penchant for strong data visualization and delivering actionable insights to empower our clients
What We Offer:
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture- we work in an open environment while working together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resource groups.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, Personal Spending Account, unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401K matching, travel reimbursement and more.