This Research Investigator position will play an important role in assay development for cellular therapy products and driving the project towards clinical.
As a Research Investigator/Scientist- Assay Development to develop, coordinate and provide assay support for process development and product characterization to better understand our cell therapy products. This position will play an important role in the characterization of cellular therapy products to drive the project towards clinical.
- Independently plans and executes assay development and validation.
- Presents study results at team or department meetings, to external partners or at conferences.
- Prepares study protocols, reports, technology transfer documentation, and regulatory documents for clinical trials.
- Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly with departmental, functional and external stakeholders.
- Works collaboratively with other members from different teams and demonstrates independent, self-starting and supportive of team-based research and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations.
- Responsible for integrating scientific/technical efforts around cross-functional issues
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in biology, pharmacy or related pharmaceutical science and 8+ years relevant industry experience
- Masters degree in biology, pharmacy or related pharmaceutical science; 6+ years relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experiences in multi-color flow cytometry and/or Mass cytometry is required;
- Extensive hands-on experiences in tissue culture is required;
- Experiences in working in multidiscipline teams and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally
- Proactive and highly self-motivated with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- May require approximately 5-10% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs