The Research & Insights Consultant is a respected voice of the customer to Publicis.Sapient clients and the industry as a whole, leveraging deep knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to build boundary-breaking insights that connect consumers and business customers with strategies that deliver next-generation experiences and unprecedented value.
As a Research & Insights Consultant you will:
- Design, scope, pitch and oversee tracks of research work that incorporate the latest in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Partner with peers and team members across P.S to develop, iterate and extend innovative research and insights methods that help our clients realize the opportunities of the digital transformation imperative
- Advise clients on opportunities and best practices for building an effective understanding of customer needs throughout the journey
- Leverage available secondary research sources (e.g. Forrester, Mintel, Factiva, eMarketer, Google, etc.) to provide sophisticated key findings for client and account teams
- Develop C-level presentations to reflect research findings.
- Inform internal and external teams on trends and industry dynamics and advise clients on implications of digital in various industry verticals
- Possess a rigorous, analytical approach as well as dynamic, abstract problem-solving skills; i.e. get to the answer via both inspiration and perspiration.