- Work with development team to develop classification rules for user and IoT devices by analyzing network and communication patterns
- Work with customers to debug user and IoT device classification and security issues, identify the unclassified devices discovered and add new rules to classify them
- Review classification rules added by customers and validate them. Incorporate these into global classification rules.
- Perform complete analysis on security posture of IoT stack and work with development team to incorporate these changes into product
- Work with partners to add the details of their IoT devices
- Determine the baseline network behavior of various user and IoT devices and work with Data Science team to determine anomalous behavior
- 3+ years of industry experience in security research
- Experience working in network ,end point and application security
- Good understanding of L3 to L7 protocols and DPI inspection tools like Qosmos
- Great communication and presentation skills
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!