• MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
• 1+ year of Machine Learning experience.
• 1+ year experience using one of the following frameworks; Tensor Flow and/or PyTorch and/or CAFFE.
• PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
• Coded software/algorithms using C, C++, Java, Python, The MathWorks tool chain.
• Show projects that were successfully led and demonstrate innovative research.
• Published articles in scientific journals and presented work in conferences.
• Prior work experience in machine learning (DNN) algorithms, techniques, systems and their deployment.
• Experience in Robotics, Reinforcement Learning, Signal/Speech Processing and Numerical Optimization
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, TN visa holders may be considered.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Auto req ID