• MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
• 1+ year of Machine Learning experience.
• 1+ year experience using one of the following frameworks; Tensor Flow and/or PyTorch and/or CAFFE.
• PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
• Coded software/algorithms using C, C++, Java, Python, The MathWorks tool chain.
• Show projects that were successfully led and demonstrate innovative research.
• Published articles in scientific journals and presented work in conferences.
• Prior work experience in machine learning (DNN) algorithms, techniques, systems and their deployment.
• Experience in Robotics, Reinforcement Learning, Signal/Speech Processing and Numerical Optimization