We are looking for a highly motivated research engineers to contribute to the development of our ML algorithms, with a passion for the digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience in analyzing large data sets, with outstanding skills to identify and quantify opportunities for optimizations and breadth of knowledge in the latest developments in machine learning. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be proactive, detail-oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
What you will be doing:
· Build and improve machine learning models used in production based on state-of-the-art research
· Collaborate with research scientists to test and create new machine learning models.
· Iterate on results from online A/B tests to push innovation forward
· Design data pipelines that enable getting to online A/B tests efficiently
· Visualize and communicate on results from experiments
What You Bring to the Role
· MSc/MEng degree in computer science, statistics or electrical engineering
· Coursework in machine learning with hands-on projects
· 3+ years of experience in software industry and a passion for technology.
· Strong analytical background in mathematics, statistics, probability theory and/or optimization
· Strong knowledge in Python, Java or Scala
· Knowledge of C#, familiarity with ML frameworks and working with Hadoop environments is a plus.
Criteo R&D Culture
· Empowerment - We believe in bottom-up development.
· Mobility & Variety –In our Voyager program, engineers choose any team with whom to work for 2-4 weeks, boosting collaboration, networking and maybe even leading to switching teams.
· Agility- We work in a fast-paced environment where we release frequently for nimble response to the market.