FleishmanHillard, globally headquartered in St. Louis, is one of the largest integrated communications companies in the world. Our service to clients draws on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial communications and investor relations, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, and technology.
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end execution of research projects while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources.
- Manage multiple project teams simultaneously; collection relevant data, analyzing data, producing research reports, presenting finding and conclusions to clients, ensuring established processes are followed, and maintaining required documentation to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards
- Employ a wide range of media listening/aggregation platforms to conduct necessary research (e.g., competitive intelligence, sector analysis, customer values, market segmentation, business development, etc.)
- Provide guidance to teams on QC plans for projects
- Lead development of narratives for research findings
- Lead drafting of proposals and statements of work for new opportunities with existing clients
- Develop pricing for proposed measurement and secondary research projects
- Engage client stakeholders to understand how measurement will address business needs and ensure client success; lead design of research and measurement programs based on client business requirements
- Manage budgets for active projects
- Escalate issues that impact the timeline, budget or data quality in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6-8 years of experience in communications measurement or market research.
- Coachable, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to be flexible and precise under tight deadlines.
- Excellent Project Management skills; capable of setting priorities, meeting deadlines and managing projects.
- Able to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels using both technical and non-technical verbiage. Great at presenting findings to a diverse audience.
- Be detail oriented, organized, and thorough and have respect for quality control.
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients, team members and stakeholders. Previous experience in a client-service capacity is preferred.
- Hands-on expertise using Factiva, YouGov BrandIndex, Statista, GlobalWebIndex, or other syndicated research platforms required.
- Hands-on expertise using Trendkite, Spredfast, NewsWhip, Crimson Hexagon, Rival IQ, or other online media/listening platforms required.
- Strong skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Comfortable with asking good questions in order to get to the heart of issues quickly and act decisively while seeing the “bigger picture”.
- Possess strong networking and influencing skills.
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into actionable insights.
- Be an effective time manager and be able to multi-task across multiple projects and prioritize time.