Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 211 days ago
Gartner is looking for an analyst who can drive new research and thinking on innovative organizational and talent management models in the technology industry. This is an ideal role for someone who is well versed in and passionate about the future of work and how it affects company strategy and performance. In this role you will be advising Business Unit Leaders and CEO’s at some of the world’s largest and most innovative tech vendors. They will be looking to you for the latest thinking and actionable advice on issues like organizational agility, impact of automation, robotics and AI on work, and impact of changes in the global workforce on talent strategy.
You will work with a collaborative team of highly experienced analysts who are exploring future of organization/future of work issues and their impact to C-level executives. You will research, write and advise on workplace and talent management trends, best or emerging practices, and disruptions affecting the competitiveness of our major technology provider clients. This includes:
* Working with global IT vendor clients to identify and refine their key concerns regarding organizational effectiveness
* Capturing or developing new best practices in org design, recruiting, training and talent management
* Building visibility for surprising or counterintuitive insights for talent segments such as engineering talent or age cohort talent
* Building scenarios that illustrate what the future of work might look like in the tech industry
* Helping clients evaluate options to improve organizational agility and to ensure alignment between talent strategy and organization design
* Recommending improvements to existing talent management strategies, processes and systems.
* Providing sales and retentionsupport for Gartner for General Managers seatholders.
At Gartner, we emphasize cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Flexible North America Location - Office or Work At Home
* Bachelor's degree in organizational design, HR, or related discipline; Masters preferred
* 8-10 years’ experience as an HR leader, or HR or Organization Design consultant
* Deep knowledge of the tech industry and the forces that drive industry business performance. Experience with organization and talent strategy within a technology provider is a big plus.
* Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position. The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
* Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply. Skill in data visualization and presentation is critical to this role
* Credibility to represent Gartner research positions and advice effectively to senior level executives
Job ID 00018784