Gartner is looking for a business analyst to help shape our thinking on strategic economic, technological and business issues affecting our technology vendor clients. In this role you will be advising Business Unit Leaders and CEO’s at some of the world’s largest and most innovative tech vendors. This is an ideal role for a critical thinker who is adept at crystallizing and quantifying the business impact of mega trends and who can translate this insight into actionable advice that resonates with tech executives.
You will work with a collaborative team of highly experienced analysts, technologists, modelers and economists to scan for opportunities and disruptions in the marketplace, predict their impact on business performance, and advise clients of their best options to sustain growth and competitiveness. This includes:
·Working with global IT vendor clients to identify and refine their KPIs
·Recommending improvements to clients’ product innovation and development efforts
·Helping clients identify or improve product-market fit for new offerings
·Building models and scenarios to predict the impact of business, economic, and technological disruptions
·Provide Sales support and drive retention of Gartner for General Managers seatholders.
At Gartner, we emphasize cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Flexible North America Location - Office or Work At Home
- · Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or business; Masters preferred
· 8-10 years’ experience in the tech industry spanning roles including business and financial analysis
· Credibility to represent Gartner research positions and advice effectively to senior level executives
· Deep knowledge of the tech industry and the forces that drive business performance.
· Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position. The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
· Proven skill in forecasting, macro and micro economic analysis, financial modelling and data science.
· Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply. Skill in data visualization and presentation is critical to this role
Job ID 00017714