- This is a unique opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to help shape the disruptive potential of Fintech, working with entrepreneurs as well as Product Management and Product Marketing Leaders in the new distributed world of financialtechnology.
- Our mission is to transform vendor business performance by creating the industry standard for research and advice on how Fintech companies grow. We’re building on our success in the related area of Blockchain, including Best Practice advice and business value Forecasting built by our Analysts. These Analysts are already answering the questions many innovators, entrepreneurs, and disruptors bring to bear on driving growth.
- If you are interested in leveraging your experience -- in Financial Technologies, in Fintech entrepreneurship, and/or in Product management or marketing leadership -- and you aspire to help build the go-to-market function for Fintechs and financialtechnology leaders, this is the role for you.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research is required in order to create valuable research experiences online and in advisory discussions with clients, and having great people skills is crucial. This becomes especially relevant as you lead collaborative research to drive positive impact on the business performance of our clients. The right hire will play a key role not only within the Industries Team but will also extend leadership on how Fintech innovation drives disruptions more broadly across the distributed world of global business.
- The position will be oriented to providing strategic advice to major roles within the vendor organization: Business Executives at the C-level, Business Unit Leaders or Industry Practice Leader, Product Management and Product Marketing. The position is geared towards working with SMB vendors, but interaction will also include large vendor organizations.
- Develop and extend appliedbusiness model advice and frameworks
- Create materials for and delivers face-to-face and video based presentations and discussions with clients.
- Ensure integrity of our research and maintain Gartner independence
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred
- 10 plus years’ experience working within technology or business investment field, which may include roles across Product Management or Marketing or in analytical roles related to business performance
- Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position. The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology and strategies effectively at a senior level