$80K — $100K *
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Research & Development Senior Associate, Household Products - US to join our R&D team in Montvale, NJ.
The Senior Associate will lead technical product development on key projects for the for the Household Products (HH) R&D team.
• Lead R&D support to a designated range of HH products, enabling defence, revenue growth and compliance of the brands with a specific focus on product development
• Interface with key partners and stakeholders (Supply, regulatory, & marketing)
• Develop new products using formulation skills and technologies based on relevant consumer insights in support of brand initiatives. Agree and secure resources to support project delivery
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio
• Foster strategic growth in innovation processes and systems across team and organization
• Lead the development of technical product strategies to support product development and short-term and long-term innovation. Must be self-starting and work independently.
• Lead and advance multiple projects through the product development process within the team.
• Work cross-functionally and lead project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives
• Execute clinical testing in support of new product and claims development
• Develop technical product strategies to support short-term and long-term innovation
• Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Core Values
• Effectively develop and supervise assigned talent and prioritize resources to effectively advance assigned GPPC activities and projects
• Support the manager in measuring and reporting team KPIs to senior management.
• Set objectives, conduct performance reviews and advise on the development of his/her team members to enable them to achieve their full potential
• BS/BA degree in a related science and up to 8 years of relevant (cleaning products in hard & soft surfaces, pesticides, etc.) experience
• MS degree in a related science and up to 5 years of relevant experience or PhD in a related science and up to 3 years of experience.
• Proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company
• Strong formulation expertise and understanding of raw material chemical interactions to lead direct reports
• Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch
• Proven Project Management skills with emphasis on prioritization and resource planning.
• Some level of knowledge of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
• Results-oriented and self-motivated leader, with strong intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change.
• Appetite for exploring new and previously uncharted territories.
• Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
• Excellent networking and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong negotiating and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement to build strong working relationships and motivate teams to deliver outstanding results.
• Proven track record of active collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to anticipate, plan and realize significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles.
• Proven people management and people development skills Knowledge of EPA processes
• Proficient with common software, including MSOffice
• Flexible to travel, if required
• Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
• Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
• Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
• Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You´ll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
• Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
• Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
• Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
• Vacation. We offer 4 weeks´ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
• 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
• Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
• Tuition reimbursement.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Valid through: 5/19/2021
$80K — $100K *
2 days ago