This is a unique position within the Correlative Studies Laboratory that requires significant understanding and application of both data management and data analytics, particularly as they apply to the analysis and management of complex biomedical and clinical data. Responsible for designing and implementing data and analytics projects; creating, maintaining, implementing, managing and validating research databases; participating in project management efforts; providing training and mentorship to teams as requested, presenting data clearly and writing up the methods and results from studies
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights
Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children's is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Employee Centric: Rated #10 on Forbes Best Employer list
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.
Want to know what it is like to work at Seattle Children's? Read more about our culture or check out our TheMuse page for an inside look into Seattle Children's.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or comparable area of research.
- At least five (5) years of experience participating in data science and analytics related projects or research.
- Relevant programming and data management experience, including experience with data manipulation and visualization techniques (R, SQL).
- Master’s degree in computing, biology or other related field.
- Proficiency in the field of Biomedical/Health Informatics, including extensive familiarity with biological data, flow cytometry data, and clinical databases.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and tools, including in-depth technical and/or applications knowledge in assigned platforms.