Job Role Summary
ExxonMobil Chemical has an opening for a chemist in the Organometallic Catalysis department located at our research facilities in the Houston, Texas area. The successful candidate will join an enthusiastic group of scientists responsible for the discovery, development, and commercialization of "single site" catalyst technologyapplied to the chemical industry.
Primary Job Function
- Discover, develop, and commercialize "single site" catalyst technologyapplied to the chemical industry.
- PhD in Chemistry. Post-doctoral experiencepreferred
- Deep expertise in organometallic, organic or inorganic chemistry
- Demonstrated track record in creative research
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSA's)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative teamwork abilities
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.