Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Under general guidance, design experiments and conduct analytical experimental work related to advancing product quality and performance.
- Able to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management.
- Participates in the development of an investigational plan.
- Under general guidance, begins to develop project leadership skills.
- Three or more years' experience testing inhalation products preferred, especially MDIs, with a variety of active pharmaceutical ingredients at different stages of development.
- University degree (BS or MS) in the field of chemistry, pharmaceutical science, or related field.
- MS with 0+ years, BS with 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, MDI performance testing.
- Familiarity with relevant ICH, USP, EP, and FDA guidance documents as well as cGXPs in support of MDI product testing.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through technical writing (documentation of laboratory experiments).