MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is currently seeking Senior Engineers and Scientists with an emphasis on Research and Development (R&D) to support the National Air And Space Intelligence Center.
The candidate will directly support our NASIC customer with focus on development and improvement of GEOINT and MASINT phenomenology that may include algorithm enhancement, remote sensing, and automated detection and tracking.
- Support testing of tools and processes currently used within the environment and help develop further enhancements
- Interact with intelligence analysts to further enhance, develop, test, and evaluate current and future systems
- Resolve hardware/software compatibility, analyze results, and interface design requirements
- Develop solutions unique to the customers’ requirements
- Develop tools for algorithm characterization
- Write, prepare, and generate technical reports
- Bachelor's degreerequired; M.S. degreepreferred in science, engineering or related field
- A basic understanding of remote sensing
- A basic understanding of sensor concepts and algorithm development.
13980: Research and Development (R&D) Engineer.