$80K — $100K *
The First Citizens Capital Management Group (CMG) offers a research analyst the opportunity to expand their real world experience in all asset classes & have access to a wide variety of assets within a well defined operation. The Research Analyst - Manager Research supports the CMG team and helps drive the investment process through selection and monitoring of investment products and developing internal and external communication materials highlighting the universe of investment products available.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years in direct investment manager research experience
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
• Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Influencing and negotiation skills.
• Proactive learner with strong intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to work both collaboratively as a team member and independently.
• Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks; flexible and self-motivated.
• Technological savvy; computer proficiency with Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Master's Degree and/or CFA Charter preferred
Valid through: 12/3/2020