$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Research Analyst
The Contractor shall provide support to the Center security missions, with emphasis on personnel security, assist in policy research to support national policies and decision-making, and directly coordinate with colleagues and senior-level government personnel on the status of various tasks/initiatives. The Contractor shall provide executive secretariat support to the Director to enable the conduct of the DNI Security Board governance of the IC security programs.
The Contractor shall assist with the research, analysis, review, revision, and coordination of ICDs (personnel security, information security, including cyber security, physical/technical security and industrial security). The Contractor shall report on daily issues and strategic topics impacted by ODNI security policies and specific areas of security interest. The Contractor shall attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions relative to research topics and implementation issues.
The Contractor shall assist with the development of ICDs and the appropriateness of "equivalent" security measures, and assist with establishing an IC-wide security outreach program for both government and industry to include personnel security.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Government, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Security (any field).
• Minimum seven (7) years of experience supporting IC elements. These seven (7) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience supporting IC Security elements, supporting security policy and program development. These three (3) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
• Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
• Demonstrated familiarity with appropriate Security Regulations and Policies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate, network, and communicate across the IC.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Broad experience with the legislation, history, policy issues, and practical challenges facing security clearance reform initiatives in the national security environment.
• Extensive experience in collaboration and consensus building across government organizations and industry.
Valid Through: 2019-10-24