Cimarron is seeking a Requirements Engineer (MBSE) individual who is flexible; able to respond to a changing environment; collaborates across the community; and guides customer activities focused on developing and managing requirements using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods and techniques.
- Provide expertise in mission operations, space, ground segments capabilities and requirements development and management.
- Develop requirements, traces, and provide products to support requirements and design reviews, and Request for Change.
- Manage requirements database content including traces between architecture elements, CONOPS, and system and function requirements.
- Systems engineering in the process areas of Requirements Development and Management.
- Requirements analysis in support of cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, trade-off/impact analysis, or development and use of measures/metrics/scorecards.
- Developing, managing, and validating Enterprise, System, and Functional level requirements and associated traces using MBSE approaches, methods, and techniques.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Minimum of 8 or more years of relevant experience in engineering or space operations.
- Current TS/SCI with ability to successfully complete a CI polygraph.
- Experience with requirements database tools to develop and manage requirements, traces, and provide products to support design reviews or Request for Change (RFC).
- Knowledge of space or ground capabilities and requirements development and management practices for systems acquisition programs in the GEOINT, SIGINT, or Communications domains.
- Leadership and negotiation skills to work effectively in a dynamic team environment to resolve issues between different organizational viewpoints and implement the vision of senior government executives.
- Superior interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to support interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external, stakeholders, and development contractors in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelordegree in Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Specific skills and experience using Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- Working knowledge of Request for Change (RFC) process and Engineering Review Board process.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation and operations of ASP/ISP organizations or service oriented architecturedesign within the intelligence community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the GEOINT & SIGINT collection phenomenology.
- Masters degree in Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical discipline.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.