• Provide systems engineering support to large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems within a cloud or virtual environment.
• Provide design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, or testing for the program.
• Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
• Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the cloud architecture.
• Interface with compliance and security organizations to investigate, guide and ensure appropriate data handling and security postures are included in requirements, design, and implementations.
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, conduct feasibility studies, and identify risk.
• Facilitate the interface between customer and development teams; communicate requirements and design to developer teams for implementation; track and review development, keeping the customer in the loop
• Review and draft white papers and technical materials
• Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 8 - 12 yrs of experience, or a Master's with 6 - 10 yrs of experience.
• Experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
• Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience with customer requirement solicitation, capture, and refinement, decomposing requirements into system and functional requirements
• Strong system engineering experience working with development teams as well as demonstrated proficiency engaging with senior developers
• Excellent technical, nontechnical and bridging communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of the formal Systems Engineering discipline and Systems Engineering artifacts
• Experience with an intelligence community and signals intelligence mission(s), data flow, and data formats (ASDF, TCLD etc.)
• Experience with JIRA and Agile/Kanban methodologies
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.