Oversee and be responsible to manage and optimize the work planning and execution of Priority 1, 2, and 3 work. Responsible for the quality, timeliness, and completeness of all work, community planning functions, programming, energy management, real property functions, and space optimization functions, for those Priority 1, 2, and 3 tasks. ?
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Be prepared to meet with the Functional Director and/or contracting Officer within 2 hours of notification/request during normal duty hours to discuss any matters related to his/her duties and responsibilities under this contract.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and data gathering and identify key themes, trends, and opportunities from complex data sets.
- Capture, synthesize, and summarize key points from interviews, focus groups, and internal meetings, translating insights into draft deliverables and products.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to client issues and project approaches.
- Develop accurate and complete staff documentation to support project execution and completion.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically and learn quickly; critical thinker, analyst, and active listener.
- Ability to meet deadlines, adhere to project plans, ensure any conflicts are brought to the attention of the management team, and multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal Computer operations and other general office equipment. May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment. Use of portable radio or cell phone to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
Works in a general office and shop environment. Work will be indoors and outdoors. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be able to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. May be required to do field verification by walking across grounds, working in mechanical rooms of facilities, climbing on roofs
Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or have a bachelor’s degree in architecture from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
The ROM shall have a minimum of 10 years’ of maintenance, repair, and facility engineering experience in interior/exterior building envelope systems; HVAC and domestic plumbin systems; HVAC systems; fire protection and detection systems; and electrical systems. ?
The ROM shall have a minimum of 1 year of experience performing facility assessments and Real Property Inventory Equipment (RPIE) condition assessments using Sustainment Management System (SMS) BUILDER, have at least 1 year of experience working with data from geospatial databases.
The ROM shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a military environment and familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules, and regulations.
The ROM shall have knowledge of construction management software, project closeout procedures, preventive maintenance, construction and repair terminology and processes.
The ROM shall possess strong skills in Excel and Access and be proficient managing and analyzing large quantities of data quickly, accurately, and be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, anomalies, errors, etc.
The ROM shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Air Force Real Property and Asset Management principles, processes, and regulations.