Quantum Research is currently seeking experienced candidates to serve as a Requirements Analyst to work with software and hardware project integrators and stakeholders to identify and prioritize system requirements, which can be documented in a software requirements specification in support of development and test activities for USASMDC/ARSTRAT and its elements. Responsibilities
Candidate must have the ability to work in an environment where creativity and adaptation to change is required, have good verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with co-workers, team leads, and program management at various levels. Daily tasks will include: requirements gathering, project planning, data analysis, code testing, and coordination across customer/virtual teams. A diverse set of skills will be required to resolve a complex and wide-ranging set of problems. Day-to-day responsibilities might include:
• Developing specific requirements to serve as the build-to specification for development and testing.
• Serving as the development team representative during acceptance testing for the purpose of clarifying the intended functional behavior of the software.
• Managing requirements using web based requirements management packages.
• Prioritizing which requirements to include in a specific software release by identifying relationships and dependencies between requirements and estimation of technical effort.
• Serving as the liaison between the technical team and the client for the purpose of establishing a common understanding of requirements and the as-built product.
• Contributing to the preparation for and delivery of software system to the user community.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Working knowledge of SDLC
• Understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes
• Familiarity with relational database concepts/SQL
• Systems integration experience
• Custom software development
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Great communication skills
• Minimum of five (5) years of related experience working as a requirements analyst, business analyst, systems analyst or program analyst.