Job Title: Requirements Analyst
Location: Pensacola, FL
Duration: 12+ months
The Requirement Analyst (Systems Analyst) supports Information Technology and works with both business and technical teams by managing the analysis of system requirements for business initiatives.
- Specific activities for creating and managing system requirements include:
- Ability to work on larger and more complex projects and initiatives with little direction.
- Analyzes and translates unique and highly complex business requirements into system requirements.
- Candidate should also be proficient in Analyzing and Mapping Data, and should have knowledge of IDW.
- Broad knowledge and expertise of systems in the Financial Services / Banking industry required.
- Develops and presents demonstrations of proposed solutions to project issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have at least 8+ years of Systems/Data analysis experience and have technical experience in their background.
- Demonstrated experience with Visio
- Demonstrated experience in systems analysis and workflow analysis.
- Demonstrated experience of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, translating and communicating system requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated use of established system requirements elicitation techniques.
- Experience using requirement management tools is a plus.