Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
- Lead, develop and execute strategic reputation management program that aligns with Viasat’s priorities.
- Work closely with senior executives to get input, share data and support key initiatives.
- Collaborate across departments to identify reputation gaps and opportunities.
- Work with vendors to drive deadlines and keep research projects and real-time monitoring active and moving forward.
- Assess current external and internal climate and suggest strategies to enhance corporate reputation.
- Build successful relationships across the organization to affect change.
- Align activities with brand, marketing, internal and external communications teams.
- 8+ years of reputation, brand, marketing or communications experience, including demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Psychology or equivalent experience
- Strategic, creative thinker comfortable with generating ideas and plans, and getting those plans across the finish line
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and ability to communicate information to multiple audiences
- Ability to quickly grasp and synthesize complex issues
- Substantial project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs
- Experience leading research projects and analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity
- Passionate, positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and enterprise management tools, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong work ethic - must be creative, self-motivated and able to take the initiative when juggling a variety of projects simultaneously
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Additional Requirements and information
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience: