Under the minimal supervision of the manager and in collaboration with the client and other team members, the incumbent performs detailed, routine clerical work of an analytical and client-service nature. Typical duties include day-to-day communications with clients regarding processed data, system functionality, and file maintenance questions and issues. The Client Representative ensures that all deliverables are delivered to the client in an accurate and timely manner. With minimal supervision of the Client Relations Manager, the incumbent effectively manages incoming client data master files, validates receipt, processes transactional scans against master files and business rules, creates reporting/deliverables, verifies information for accuracy and uses established technology connections to send information to the client. The incumbent should have the capability to learn all Inmar Supply Chain services and reporting capabilities, and be able to use the system independently.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Establish and foster ongoing relationship with assigned clients
- Fulfill deliverables and time commitments as outlined by the contract between Inmar and the client.
- Interfaces with other Inmar departments to identify and troubleshoot Client problems.
- Interface with the Client Analyst to understand research and analytical work for client inquiries.
- Complete administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed, accurate files and records
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls.
- Receiving and assessing client/vendor needs via inbound calls.
- Data entry of Returns Authorizations.
- Answering questions, overcoming objections, and handling sensitive or uninformed callers.
- Assembly and administration of package deliverables with shipping and labeling.
- Work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks requiring extensive timely follow up and completion of all projects.
- Adhere to prescribed routines and practices.
- Proceed independently and carry out assignments to completion with minimal instruction.
- Over five years of related work experience in one or more (preferably a combination) of the following fields: retail/manufacturer supply chain, banking, transactional/data processing environments, B2B outsourcing providers, and/or complex business account services.
- OR Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- Ability to process accounts, document results and utilize delivery technologies.
- Microsoft Office suite of software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Retail grocery/wholesale experience a plus.
- Ability to professionally communicate, both written and verbally including email interaction with clients.
- Call center experiencepreferred, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.