We are looking for Reports Developer for our client in ???Durham, NC
Job Title: ?Reports Developer
Job Location: Durham, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Employee will analyze and identify reporting requirements for Case Management System reports and develop recommendations to effectively report data of mid to high level complexity related to varied business metrics and for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting solutions, while enhancing existing reports to ensure that solutions continue to meet business needs.
- Employee must understand the underlying data sources (databases) and interpret requirements provided by the business to analyze operational issues and develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data via reports and dashboards.
- These include but are not limited to: report queries, report layouts, any necessary supporting data structures, and Extract Transformation Load required to populate the data structure.
- Duties also include gathering and documenting requirements for new reports and changes to existing reports, extraction or collection of data for performing queries and writing reports, and developing and analyzing operational performance metrics and reports to ensure the quality and integrity of extracts though the use of validation and audit strategies.
- Employee will be responsible for status reporting to the Project Manager and for adhering to policies and procedures.