Reporting Specialist - Risk Data Analytics
Our client is a highly regarded investment banking and financial services, currently looking to add a highly experienced Reporting Specialist to their Risk Data Analytics team in New York. The successful candidate will work closely with Risk Managers to develop interactive dashboards and end user reports customized for each risk management area.
The Reporting Specialist’s duties will include: analysis and documentation, prototyping, development and iterative fine tuning of risk data visualization dashboards.
These dashboards will be rich in graphs and charts with drill down/drill through features, enabling risk managers to identify trends, outliers and anomalies.
The role also involves development of riskreports, with text, graphs and charts, professionally laid out, including summary and detail sections presented in pixel perfect, printable format.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Database skills (Oracle and SQL Server), working with relational and unstructured big data, data modeling, multi-dimensional OLAP cubes, MDX, SQL, DAX, Tabular, ETL,
- Business Intelligence suites Power BI and Pyramid. Other BI platforms like QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, ActivePivot, SpotFire, are a plus.
- Expertise in Excel creating Pivot tables on multi-dimensional data, vlookup and VBA.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure) especially Cloud enabled data warehouses and BI platforms is a plus
- Experience in Finance industry, especially in Capital Markets
- Familiarity with other Microsoft office suite Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MD Project.